Originally I had stored these stamps in binders and also in a small accordion file. That definitely wasn't really working for me, I couldn't find what I wanted and alot of these stamp sets were forgotten about. So by re-organizing them I hope to use them.
So, the first thing I did was I sorted the stamps by size and type. For my Tim Holtz stamps I kept them on their cards that they came with and then placed them inside some cellophane bags that I had.
After re-situating these stamps, I placed them all into a turquoise colored large bin that fits nicely on my shelf.
As for the smaller sets I found some cellophane bags that were the perfect size for the largest of the small sets so I decided to use those. They'll work perfect as clear pockets. I cut white card stock to fit perfectly inside these cellophane bags. The size was 6 x 8-1/4. After the white card stock was in place I filled each one with a stamp set.